Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Treasure (2 Crafty Chipboard)

My dear crafty friends,

It's my turn today to share my April inspirations here on the 2Crafty blog. I don't know why, I seem to gravitate towards purple this month. My first layout is called «Treasure» and it showcase an old picture of my father when he was about 16 years old.

Treasure


I used clear gesso to cover the whole background paper. Then, I used two shades of metallic acrylic paint. When everything was dry, I used black archival ink to stamp some numbers and some checkered patterns. I finally used black modeling paste through a square stencil.


To anchor my composition, I used some of the 6'' Clock Face Frames, which I embossed with purple embossing powder.



Here and there, under my clusters, I scattered some of the Checkerboard Clumps pieces, that were embossed in black.


At the end, I used some micro beads to my background, and some embellishments.


My title piece, the word «Treasure», is from the Mini Word Set 1. I embossed it in copper.

2Crafty products used:
Checkerboard Clumps
6'' Clock Face Frames
Mini Word Set 1

Thanks so much for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment