Saturday, February 4, 2017

Happiness Is This (Shimmerz Paints)

Hi crafty friends,

I'm here today to share a pink scrapbooking layout with you. As Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I thought it was a good idea to break out my pink supplies and get a little fun. Let's take a look at what I've created.


Going through all my pink mediums (believe me, I have a LOT!), I was inspired by the Ruby Spritz. I decided to make it my main color. 


To add a little depth to the background, I paired my main color with Caribbean Sunset and Cotton Candy Spritz. They add a softer touch to the layout. 


You can see, on the picture above, that I used Salt of the Earth Paste-Eez on my background as well, before I applied the color, just to add a nice texture. I love how the spray ink «pools» around the dried Paste-Eez. 


I used 3 Sheets to the Wind AcriTonez with water to make some white drops on the background. 


For one finishing touch, I used the Ruby Spritz to color around my word stickers (not shown on video).


All my chipboards (Tahnya's 11'' border and Happiness Is This) are from 2Crafty Chipboard. 

Enjoy the process video:


You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 


I would like to enter the 7Dots Studio challenge with this layout. The challenge was to make a monochromatic layout.




8 comments:

  1. Ta page est juste magnifique !!!!!!! LOVE IT !!!
    Merci pour ta participation !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow mon Amie tu es beaucoup trop hot!!! ❤❤❤ Merci de ta participation au défi de 7dots studio xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty. Definitely gorgeous and so pretty and elegant. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe je suis en amour wow wow wow merci pour la participation au defi 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will tell you a secret...you're making our challenge in 7Dots so difficult every month on how to vote with all those magnificent entrances!!And this piece is another one stunner!!Wow, i love it!A really beautiful interpretation of our challenge . Love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with us at 7dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect! I love every detail of this layout Karine!
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful Karine! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio Challenge.

    ReplyDelete