Friday, December 2, 2016

Magical (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my second layout for Blue Fern Studios this month. 

Magical


My layout is called Magical. For this one, I wanted a more elegant look, so I choose the Wonderland paper, from Vintage Christmas. I aslo used a piece of the Calling Cards paper from Vintage Christmas 2 to layer underneath my photo.


I treated my background with golden brown ink. I used the Forever stamps set to add a little bit of interest to the background.


I used the Winter Flakes chipboards on my layout. I covered them with silver embossing powder. 


My title piece comes from the Winter Titles set. I covered it with ginger Imagine Ink embossing powder.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. stunning! Love the patchwork metal heart! Beautifully designed layout!

    ReplyDelete