Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Lovely (Shimmez Paints)

Hi,

It's already the time to share my second creation for Shimmerz Paints. Here it is.

Lovely


I love the subtle colors of this layout against the contrasting black and dark greys.


My background is made with a few colors. I used three shades of green: Feshly Minted Inklingz, 4 Leaf Clover Spritz and Hermit the Frog Vibez. I used water to blend the two together in some places, while I left them separated in other areas. On the picture above, we can see that I also used some Licorice Stick Dazzelerz through a stencil.


I used Taupe of the Morning Vibez and Taupe of the World Spritz (both part of the Mono Tonez) to add contrast to my layout. I even used the Vibez to color a flower.


I wanted to add lace, but I didn't have black lace. I ended up making my own by spraying white lace with Taupe of the Morning Vibez. I love the result.


My title piece was covered with white gesso first, and then, I used Freshly Minted Inklingz to color it.



No comments:

Post a Comment