Saturday, September 24, 2016

Glee (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

I can't believe it's already the end of September! Were did the summer went? Oh my...

September 24th means it's my day over at Blue Fern Studios.

Glee


My second layout uses the Stillness paper from the Tranquility collection.


On my background, i used the Serendipity Medley and Essential Textures stamps.


I decided to cut apart the Dresden Corsage and to emboss the flowers I created with some Garnet Imagine Ink embossing powder. 


To go with the flowers, I also used the Spring Branch that I cut in pieces and embossed with Fern Imagine Ink embossing powder. To add some interest, I used a sponge to add some white gesso while the powder was still hot.


I used some flowers from the Attic Charm Daisies set and some from the Tranquil Blooms set.


Finally, my title piece is part of the Serendipity Words 2 set. I coloured it with ink.



I hope it inspires you.
Have a nice day.

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment