Sunday, August 28, 2016

Dazzling (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my last layout for Blue Fern Studios this month.

Dazzling


My last layout is called Dazzling. I used the Calling Cards paper.


To add interest to the background, I used the Shabby Edges and the Postal Textures stamps with black ink.


Behind my picture, I used one of the Looped Frames. All my chipboards pieces were embossed with ebony Imagine Ink embossing powder. 


I also used half of the Dangle Border in two key places on my layout. 


I used Seaside Lilies and Tranquil Roses and Lilies amongst my flower arrangement. I love Blue Fern Studios lilies!


My title piece is part of the Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling set.

Here is a link to my video:


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Calling Cards paper, B side (Seaside Cottage Collection). (I used that paper twice.)
Shabby Edges and Postal Textures stamps
Looped Frames, Dangle Border and Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling
Imagine Ink Ebony embossing Powder
Seaside Lilies and Tranquil Roses and Lilies

Have a nice day.
Karine

1 comment:

  1. Karine - a most gorgeous page and design. The black sets off the lovely shades of blue. And, your video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete