Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Smile (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi, crafters,

I'm here today to share my first layout made with the gorgeous Seaside Cottage collection from Blue Fern Studios. Here it is.

Smile


For this layout, I used the Mermaid paper. I altered it with two different stencils and with two texture paste: one white, one a gorgeous sandy color. I also used a blue ink spray.


I choose the Persian Ornament to go under my picture. I embossed it with Imagine Ink snow embossing powder.


To go over my picture, I chose the oval frame from the Mini Frames set, which I embossed also using the snow embossing powder. 


I used some of the Tranquil Roses and Lilies in my flower arrangements. 


My title piece, part of the Funny, Giggle, Smile set, was embossed in snow. Look at this close up on the paper. Isn't it just gorgeous?

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Mermaid paper from the Seaside Cottage collection
Persian Ornament
Mini Frames
Funny, Giggle, Smile
Imagine Ink snow embossing powder
Tranquil Roses and Lilies

Have a nice day.

1 comment: