Monday, July 18, 2016

Joy - Shimmerz Paints

Hi,

Here is my second layout for Shimmerz Paints this month.


I used the Dreamy paper from the Homegrown collection by 7 Dots Studio. I primed it with clear gesso.


I used some Tidy Widy Texturez through a rectangle stencil to build texture on my background.


To add even more texture and contrast, I selected another stencil and used Licorice Stick Dazzelerz. When everything was dry, I used my favorite color these days, Deep Blue Sea Vibez, to spray and make some drops.  


I didn't have enough flowers to match my layout, so I chose a white one with a script print, and I used Teal the End of Time Shimmerz with lots of water to color it. I'm pretty pleased with the result. I also used this Shimmerz to make a few drops on the background.


My title piece is covered with Tidy Widy Texturez that I painted with Deep Blue Sea Vibez and a little bit of water. Tags and die cuts are from the Homegrown collection, by 7 Dots Studio.

I hope you like it.




1 comment: