Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Perky (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

Here is my last layout for Blue Fern Studios.

Perky


My last layout features the Stillness paper from the Tranquility collection. I mated my picture with the Serenity paper, also from the Tranquility collection.


I wanted a masculine feel to this one, so I used the Grid Pieces on which I used clear crackle medium and some brown paint to make the cracks stand out more. I love the result. It matches the grid pattern in the paper. I also used a grid stencil with modeling paste and a grid stamp, along with the Texture 1 and Making Plans stamps sets.


Look at the texture on the chipboards pieces.


My title is part of The Optimist Word set. I left it raw.


To embellish everything, I used the Tranquil Blooms (green) and some Courtship Blooms (kraft and dark brown). Aren't those flowers simply amazing?

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Stillness and Serenity papers (Tranquility collection)
Texture 1 and Making Plans stamps
Grid Pieces and The Optimist Word set chipboards
Tranquil Blooms and Courtship Blooms flowers

I hope you have a great day.
Karine

3 comments: