Monday, April 11, 2016

Everlasting Love (Blue Fern Studios)

Hi,

My last layout is called Everlasting Love.


I used the Inspiration paper.


I centered my composition around the Gazebo chipboard. I started out by painting it with white gesso. I covered everything with two mist colors to get the right shade of blue. I wanted more texture, so I used the Garden Frolic stamp set and ink to add more interest. Finally, I added some grained grit over the roof of the Gazebo.


My title piece, the Everlasting Love chipboard, was primed with white gesso and then, I painted half of it with some mist.

 
You can see in the pictures that I used the Garden Frolic stamps sets to alter my background as well. I just love the stamps from this set: they are so versatile: lattice pattern (black ink), handwritten script (blue ink), some flowers (black ink).



I hope you'll give the Serendipity collection a try! It is just gorgeous.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - so exquisite - loving the blues and the lovely design. And, your photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete