Saturday, March 28, 2015

Remember

Bonjour,
Hi there,

Je présente aujourd'hui un projet sur le blog de Shimmerz. Voici les produits utilisés.
I'm up on Shimmerz blog today with a layout. Here are the products I used.


Spritz: Rock-A-Fella Blue
Shimmerz: Angel Wings and Ultra Marine
Creameez: Marshmallow and Get Glowing
Texturez: Tidy Widy

Et voici ma page:
And here is my layout:


J'aime beaucoup utiliser les Shimmerz et les Creameez pour ajouter des ombres ou de la lumière autour de mes embellissements.
I love using Shimmerz and Creameez to add light or shadow around my ornaments.


J'ai aussi utilisé des Shimmerz pour ajouter de la couleur à mes chipboards.
Here, I also used Shimmerz to add color to my chipboards.


Comme je le fais souvent, j'ai utilisé du Textures Tidy Widy à travers un masque pour ajouter de la texture à mon arrière-plan.
As I often do, I used Texturez in Tidy Widy through a stencil to add texture to my background.



Vous pouvez commander des produits Shimmerz directement du Shimmerz Paints Store. Si vous le faites, n'oubliez pas de mentionner mon nom (Karine Gagnon) dans la section «Instruction to Merchant/seller» de votre bon de commande, juste sous votre nom et votre adresse. Vous pourrez ainsi recevoir un produit gratuit dans la couleur de votre choix.

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment