Saturday, February 28, 2015

Amazing - Shimmerz Paints

Bonjour,
Hi there,

Je vous présente aujourd'hui une autre création mettant en vedette les merveilleux produits de Shimmerz Paints. 
I'm here today to share another layout using tons of yummy Shimmerz Paints products.

La voici.
Here it is.


J'ai commencé avec un carton blanc sur lequel j'ai collé du tissue paper de Tim Holtz. Ensuite, j'ai recouvert le tout d'une mince couche de gesso blanc. Du mortier de structure appliqué au travers d'un masque de Prima complète le travail en blanc. Vient ensuite mon étape favorite: l'application de couleurs. J'ai utilisé du jaune et du gris: Tuscan Sun (Spritz) et Sunset Strip (Vibez) pour le jaune, et Truffle (Spritz) pour le gris.

I started out with a plain white yardstick on which I glued some Tim Holtz tissue paper. I then applied a thin coat of white gesso and modelling paste through a Prima stencil. Next come my favorite part: the colors. I went with a yellow and grey color combo this time. I used Spritz in Tuscan sun and Truffle as well as Vibez in Sunset Strip to color my white background.


De l'estampage avec de l'encre Archival noire pour ajouter de la texture...
Some random stamping in black Archival ink to add texture...


Pour mes chipboards, je voulais créer l'effet du métal liquid, ou quelque chose du genre. J'ai commencé par appliquer une couche de Creameez de couleur Ride the Tide pour donner une teinte de bleu. Par-dessus, j'ai estampé avec de la Versamark et j'ai ajouté de la poudre à embosser couleur étain. Enfin, pour harmoniser le tout, j'ai vaporisé du Truffle (Spritz). J'ADORE le résultat!

For my chipboards, I wanted to create the look of liquid metal, or something similar. I started out with a coat of Creameez in Ride the Tide, to give a nice blue undertone... On top of it, I stamped with Versamark ink and added embossing powder. To make it match with the rest of the layout, I misted it with my Spritz in Truffle. I LOVE the result!


Vous pouvez commander vos produits Shimmerz directement sur le Shimmerz Paints Store. Si vous le faites, n'oubliez pas de mentionner mon nom (Karine Gagnon) dans la section «Instruction to Merchant/seller» de votre commande, juste sous votre nom et adresse. Quand vous aurez cliqué sur «add», vous recevrez un produit GRATUIT dans la couleur de votre choix.

You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - another gorgeous layout - wow! The background, chippies, flowers are all wonderful and really showcase the adorable photo. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun putting this layout together!

      Delete